Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week of October 21st

Announcements
Pumpkin carving will be at John and Melissa Wright's home on October 27th at 6:00pm. Please bring an appetizer or dessert and something to carve your pumpkin with.
Jamie Dills' baby shower will be Sunday, November 4th from 4:00-5:30pm.
Date night is scheduled for Saturday, November 3rd. Please sign up in class.
Prayer Requests
Mr. Guider, friend of Jayme Dills, is having surgery this week.
Casey Kiel's father had a lump removed last week. He will find out the results of his biopsy this week.
Janice Robertson will be having hip replacement surgery in the next few weeks.
Jacob Campbell's father, Larry Campbell, is at home in Hospice care with throat cancer. Jacob and his wife occasionally come to our class.
Penny Pirtle's co-worker's daughter passed away. Her name was Megan Knight.
Pray for all of our marriages.
Please e-mail me for any updates on announcements or prayer requests at theschwiet1s@yahoo.com. I will make sure and get the updated information on the blog ASAP.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

John Wright said...

Thanks, everyone who came out.

I can send a few pictures of the pumpkins if you'd like to post them.

Stephanie said...

John, if you want to send me those pictures, to the e-mail address listed above, I will get them on the blog ASAP. I meant to ask you and Melissa to do that this morning.

We planned to come but I got a migrane last night! I would not have been good company!